FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog”V2 Jet Twin 70mm EDF A-10 V2 Camo PNP Kit w/ free reflex system Warbird 1.500mm Span FMS113CA *
FMS Jet Twin 70mm EDF A-10 V2 Camo PNP Kit with free Reflex 6 axis stabilisation system
FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog”V2
In 2017, FMS announced its flagship aircraft- the A-10 Thunderbolt II. Known for its impeccable scale features and awesome performance, the “Warthog”is truly a favorite amongst pilots and spectators alike.
To make the best even better, FMS has dedicated significant engineering effort in building upon the first generation A-10, making evolutionary design and performance improvements to create the A-10 V2. Retaining features such as the screw-together airframe, ball-linked control surfaces and high strength spar system, the A-10 V2 comes together just as easily its predecessor. Scale details remain impeccable- realistic rivets, panel lines, removable bombs and rockets and realistic absorbing CNC landing gear, just to name a few.Built upon these great features, the A-10 V2 receives ten major structural, electronic and scale improvements:
- Improved ESC: The dual 70A ESCs are uprated to dual Hobbywing 80A ESCs, with an external 8A BEC for bulletproof performance.
- Upgraded servos: Elevator and Rudder servos have been upgraded to 23g metal geared servos from the original 17g metal geared units- meaning more torque for the control surfaces giving even better performance.
- Precision landing gear design: The nose landing gear has been redesigned to minimize play- ensuring the assembly tracks straight and true even at high speeds.
- Improved connectors: ‘soft’ connector design significantly increases the reliability of the wing quick release system.
- Increased elevator travel: giving pilots more precision and control authority
- Improved tires: an improved, more durable compound extends the service life of the landing gear wheels, even in rough field operations.
- Robust canopy latch: extended pin on the canopy latch reduces the possibility of an accidental canopy release in flight.
- Enlarged battery bay: now fits two 6S 3300mAh Lipos, for significantly increased flight times!
- New trim scheme: even more attractive trim than the original!
- New scale pilot
- Dual 70mm inrunner 12 bladed EDFs and Hobbywing 80A ESCs provide ample thrust.
- Highly realistic scale features: Rivets, panel lines, CNC shock absorbing landing gears, removable bombs and rocket pods, scale pilot figure etc.
- Ultra bright LED light system.
- Electronic retracts with over current protection.
- Large diameter bearings in the landing gear allow the A-10 V2 to roll smoothly over rough terrain.
- Preinstalled ball-linked control horns for accurate and precise movements.
Feel the FMS difference! No detail was overlooked in creating the A-10 V2! Feel the power and turn every head at the flying field with your very own “Warthog”.
- Wingspan: 1500mm(59.1in)
- Overall length: 1368mm(53.9in)
- Flying weight: ~ 4100g
- Motor size: 2860-KV1850
- Wing load: 113.2g/dm²(0.26oz/in²)
- Wing area: 36.2dm²(561sq.in)
- ESC: 80A
- Servo: 13g metal digital x 5, 23g metal analog x 4
- Recommended battery: 22.2V 5000mAh 45C
What you need to complete
- 6-CH+ radio system
- 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh 45C LiPo Battery
- Manufacturer : FMS