FMS Jet 80mm EDF Futura V2 Blue PNP kit 1.170 mm Span FMS112 **
Designed by FMS and Tomahawk Aviation, the Futura V2 features new servos, new connectors and a brand new paint sheme, and keep all the amazing features of the V1 version. Reflex stabisation system offered !
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be.
While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay etc. The FMS 80mm Futura V2 is upgraded with 13g all-metal analog servos for increased precision and torque, improved plug-type connectors that are durable and reliable, and an attractive blue paint scheme.
Powering the Futura V2 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3280-KV2100 motor turning an 80mm 12 bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confidence.
The Futura V2 comes with a free 6 axis stabilisation system !
Pedigree matters! Fly the ultimate sports jet- the FMS 80mm Futura V2!
- 1. Power system: Hobbywing 100A ESC, 3280-KV2100 motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
- 2. CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
- 3. All servos upgraded to 13g analog all-metal units for improved precision and torque
- 4. Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
- 5. Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
- 6. Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
- 7. Environmentally friendly water-based paint
- 8. Newly designed latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
- 9. Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
- 10. Attractive light-blue paint scheme
- 11. Free 6 axis gyro system incuded
Overall Length 1170mm/46.1in
Flying Weight Around 2500g
Motor Size 3280-KV2100
Servo 13g metal analog Servo x 8
Radio 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity)100-105mm (From Leading Edge)
Battery Li-Po 22.2V 4000mAh 35C
Approx. Flying Duration 3-5 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation 14+
Experience Level Intermediate
Assembly Time 15 minutes
Wing Load113.6g/dm² (0.26oz/in²)
Wing Area22dm² (341sq.in)
What you need to complete
- 6-CH+ Radio system
- 6S 22.2V 4000 mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Manufacturer : FMS