FMS Jet 70mm EDF Avanti V3 PNP kit 1.050mm Span FMS127 *
This is the third version of the amazing FMS Avanti EDF Jet designed as a cooperation with the italian SEBART team.
The classic FMS Avanti, reimagined!
Developed by a Sino-Italian team of pilots and engineers, the FMS Avanti is at the pinnacle of model aviation. The sleek and attractive design from the Sebart team, combined with FMS’ innovative and advanced production methods promises excellent performance from a true head-turning aircraft.
True to the FMS spirit, the 70mm Avanti V3 was evaluated from nose to tail with no detail overlooked. Retaining the plug-type wiring harness, screw-together assembly, all-terrain tires, plastic and carbon fiber components for added airframe rigidity and an oversized battery compartment to suit most battery sizes.
Simultaneously, FMS has upgraded 8 major features:
1. Improved EDF structure for added efficiency
2. An updated 3060 KV1900 motor for added thrust to weight ratio.
3. Upgraded ESC: Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC with 5A BEC for improved reliability and performance
4. Improved wing connector: banana plug improved to a soft connector type- for added reliability.
5. Improved landing gear: redesigned kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear strut.
6. Attractive golden trim scheme
7. Added navigation lights
8. Durable EPO material
If you are searching for a truly heart pounding experience, the 70mm Avanti V3 is the pinnacle of FMS EDF design.
1. Power system: 70mm 12 bladed EDF, 3060 KV1900 motor, Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC, 9g metal servo
2. Electronic retracts with stall-protection
3. CNC kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear
4. Oversized battery compartment
5. Screw-together assembly
6. Soft electronic wing connector
7. Latch type cockpit
8. Preinstalled ball link connector for increased throw and precision
9. Large tires for all terrain operations
Wingspan 900mm (35.4in)
- Overall Length 1050mm (41.3in)
- Flying Weight Around 1850g
- Motor Size 3060 1900Kv
- ESC 80A with 5A BEC
- Servo 9g metal digital Servo x 8
- Radio 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity)100-105mm
- Recommended Battery Li-Po 22.2V 3300mAh 35C
- Aileron Yes
- Elevator Yes
- Rudder Yes
- Flaps Yes
- Retracts Yes
- Experience Level Intermediate
- Recommended Environment Outdoor
- Assembly Time 15 minutes
- Is Assembly Required Yes
- Material Durable EPO
What do you need to complete the kit ?
- 6-CH+ radio system
- 6S 3300 mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Fabrikant : FMS