ROC FMS Jet 70mm EDF Viper Blue PNP kit (Updated with Flaps) 1.100mm span ROC023B *
The Viper Jet is a civilian homebuilt jet aircraft, designed by Viper Aircraft Corp. This two seater is powered by a 12700 N General Electric reactor and its cruise speed is near 600 km/h, and its service ceiling is 10500 m.
RocHobby recreated this fantastic aircraft for a 70 mm electro ducted fan (EDF), in a aesy to carry size with a 1100 mm wingspan. The model comes equiped with its 2860-Kv1850 inrunner brushless motor and a 70 mm 12 blades ducted fan. This motorset is controlled by a 70 A ESC. Eight 9 grams metal gear servos controls ailerons, elevators, rudder, flaps and nose wheel.
Electric retracts are also factory installed for a sleek and fast flight.
The EDF is easy to maintain with an easy to open hatch at the bottom of the fuselage.
The large canopy hatch give a good access to the receiver and to the flight battery.
- Wingspan1100mm /43.3 in
- Overall Length 1025mm / 40.4 in
- Flying Weight Around 1795 g
- Motor Size 2860-KV/1850 inner running
- ESC 70A
- Servo 9g metal digital servo x 8
- Radio 6 Channel
- Prop Size 70mm
- Ducted Fan 12-blade
- Recommended Battery 6S 3300mAh 35C
- Aileron Yes
- Elevator Yes
- Rudder Yes
- Flaps Yes
- Retracts Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration 4 minutes
- Experience Level Intermediate
- Assembly Time10-30 minutes
- Wing Load 93.5g/dm²
- Wing Area19.2 dm²
What do you need to complete :
- 6-Ch or more radio system
- 6S 3300 mAh 35C LiPo battery
- 6S Lipo charger
- Fabrikant : RocHobby