RBC EDF Jet F20 Tigershark 1.170mm Span kit # F209YG1G2 **
- RBC kits EDF 70mm
- For mini fan 480 and 4S2200
- Power req :Hetrc edf 2w or 2w-20 or 3W
- Controls: 2x servo
- Including: cad drawing, Canopy
- Wood build precision kit
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- One Piece Design Easy transportation
- Motor/Fan compartment Easy accesable
- Battery Acces Through Canopy
- Wing Area: 8,8 dm2
- Wing Span; 640mm lenght :1170mm
- Flight Weight: Starts at 1100 grams
- Wing Loading: 47gr dm2 to 66gr dm2
- 3 Channel ailerons & Elevator &Throttle(taileron mixed)
- Photo and Instructions on cd
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Vacuformed Canopy
- PVC Outlet Tube
- Control Horns, Steering Cables and a decal set for the first batch
Required to Complete:
- 3 Channel Radio.
- Light weight Receiver
- Light weight Servos: About 9 grams (2x)
- Motor: Hetrc edf 2W (3 lipo) or 2W-20(4 lipo)
- Speed controller 60-80 amps
- Wemotec Mini Fan 480 or Het 6904
- Battery: 3S or 4S 3200 lipo
- Thick and Thin CA glue
- Bungee Launch req.
- The F20 needs a 8mmx7,5mtr bungee with 8kg of pulling power.
The F20 is Easy Flying.
Check out the build thread from Steve St.Martin (Fuzz) Johnston, R.I. USA on rcgroups. The brown camo version in the gallery is Steve's very nicely finished F20 - Thanks Steve!
Classic building stringers and sheeting
This product has to be build complete, many handwork needed. Any experience in building and flying RC planes or RC boats is required.
This producs containts only the kit (wooden parts), pictures showing the already build version incl all options :
Not included :
- All the needed hardware
- All the electronics
- Landing gear / wheels
- Control Horns , Steering Cables,etc
For additional info go to RBC Kits