RBC Funflyer Jimmy 1.000mm Span kit # JIMNI91C42 **
For all you (would be) woodies, here is the JIMMY! The ultimate funflyer enjoyable for new builders and experienced builders looking to add to their collection.
- A traditional trainer built in a traditional way, from balsa and plywood parts.
- Comes with extensively illustrated building instructions, this can become your very first kit build.
- Or just be an enjoyable project for the experienced builder.
- Easy to fly, but a bundle of fun with the throttle wide open. Capable of most 2-axis aerobatics.
- And stable too, recover from any awkward situation by just closing the throttle and let go of the sticks.
- The plane will sort itself out in a very short time, ready to resume normal flying.
- Eminently suited for club or school projects, ask for our bulk order pricing.
- Check the building instructions (below) to find out what other materials you will need to complete this kit.
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- Two Piece Design Easy transportation
- Motor/Battery compartment Easy accesable
- Battery Acces Through hatch opening
- Wing Area: 16 dm2
- Wing Span; 1000 mm
- Flying Weight: Starts at 465 grams
- Wing Loading: 29gr dm2
- 3 Channel Controls
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Control Horns, Steering Cables
Required to Complete:
- 4 Channel Radio.
- Light weight Receiver:
- Light weight Servos: About 9grams (1x ailevator 1x rudder)
- Motor: type :2822-17-1100kv 7x4 prop
- 20 amp controller
- Some paint,foil finish,wheels
- Battery: 3S 1000 lipo
- Pva glue
- Pre band landing gear with lightweight wheels seperate available
- Note that unbend steel wire is in the kit for the landing gear, not in this kit
- Grass or concrete airfield.
The Jimmy is Easy Flying and building is easy on a small workplate
This product has to be build complete, many handwork needed. Any experience in building and flying RC planes or RC boats is required.
This producs containts only the kit (wooden parts), pictures showing the already build version incl all options :
Not included :
- All the needed hardware
- All the electronics
- Landing gear / wheels
- Control Horns , Steering Cables,etc
For additional info go to RBC Kits