Robbe fishingboat ELCANO II FISHING CUTTER 1:25 #1206 **
The original of the Elcano is a fishing cutter in the largest French port city Boulogne-sur-Mer.
The model is prefabricated at the factory to such an extent that the final work is limited to fitting the fittings and installing the RC system. No special tools are required for this work. The model is supplied with a high-quality and extensive paint finish, so that no additional work is required here either. The construction is very detailed made of plastic parts. The glazing is inserted individually. There is enough space in the fuselage to accommodate the electronic components. These are easily accessible by lifting off the superstructure. Due to the high degree of prefabrication, the launch is possible within a very short time.
- Model-faithful Almost ready-Shipmodel
- Numerous hardware parts for detailed design
- Multi-coloured, high-quality lacquering
- Only final assembly and RC component installation required
- Including mounted drive set with motor
- Fast-finished model including fitting and drive set
- Multi-coloured painted ABS fuselage
- electronic speed governor
- Powerful electric motor (direct drive)
- Fitting parts such as painted railing, mast, life rings, radar system, bollards and other small parts
- Boat stand (kit)
- Illustrated assembly instructions