Robbe FAIRPLAY VI TUG BOAT 1:50 #1199 **
The Fairplay VI is an extremely powerful and manoeuvrable tug built in Cuxhaven in the early 1990s and used in the large seaports of the port cities of Hamburg and Rostock.
The model is prefabricated at the factory to such an extent that the final work is limited to installing the fittings and the RC system. No special tools are required for this work. The model is supplied with a high-quality and extensive paint finish, so that no additional work is necessary here either. The construction is made of plastic parts in great detail. The glazing is inserted individually. There is sufficient space in the fuselage to accommodate the electronic components. These are easily accessible by lifting off the body. The high degree of prefabrication makes launching possible within a very short time.
- Realistic almost finished ship model
- Numerous fitting parts for detailed design
- Multi-coloured, high-quality paintwork
- Only final assembly and RC component installation required
- Including mounted drive set with motor
- Almost finished model including fitting and drive set
- Multicoloured lacquered ABS fuselage
- Powerful electric motors (direct drive)
- Fittings such as painted railing, mast, life rings, radar system, bollards, and other small parts
- Boat stand (kit)
- Servo built-in
- Illustrated installation instructions